- About Us
- Our Services
- Our Clients
- Current Vacancies
- Contact Us
Required for top coastal cottage resort on the West Coast
• Has healthy and clean habits
• Driver’s license and OWN vehicle
• Relevant guesthouse or B&B or boutique hotel experience in a managerial role of at least 3 years a MUST
• Answer telephone in a professional manner (work phone will always be with the person on duty, i.e. after-hours calls must also be handled).
• Basic accounting / admin / card transactions
• Work with Top management and carefully execute top management’s assignments
• Check-in / receive clients & day visitors
• Give instructions for the specific day for the cleaning staff & room checks
• Make sure the cleaning / rooms / restaurant / conference room checked regularly
• Clean office / bakkie / laundry room on a regular basis
• Assist with the marketing of the Resort
• Assistance during conferences
Send CV + photo + references to apply
Integrity. Professionalism. Service.
Please note that due to high application volumes, we regret that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.