- About Us
- Our Services
- Our Clients
- Current Vacancies
- Contact Us
Required for top 3* hotel
• Relevant qualification required – Chartered Accountant (CASA) or related Accounting/Financial Management degree
• Knowledge of Hospitality Industry Accounting
• Experience working with ACCPAC advantageous
• Minimum 3 years’ experience in a financial management role in hospitality
• Prepare and process all monthly journals
• Complete all balance sheet recons including Inter-Company accounts
• Review GL ledgers and keep control sheet
• Reconcile monthly stock counts, prepare stock journals and reports
• Prepare monthly management packs and reconciliations
• Schedule Management Accounts review meetings.
• Prepare/submit returns & E-Filing preparer (Vat, Income Tax, Dept of Labour, PAYE)
• Monthly payroll journal, reconciliations and related payments
• Integral preparer and distributor of audit schedules
• Work with operational finance, payroll and administrative teams who complete prepare creditor, debtor, invoicing and bank reconciliations aspects
• Preparer of several monthly Excel schedules
• Manage bank accounts and fleet cards
• Upkeep of the fixed asset register and reconciliation to GL
• Organise and manage fixed assets counts and journals/adjustments to Accpac
• Checking VAT is correct and reconciler of annual SD14 SARS reports
• Train and assist all staff on Excel.
Send CV + photo + references to apply
Integrity. Professionalism. Service.
Please note that due to high application volumes, we regret that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.