- About Us
- Our Services
- Our Clients
- Current Vacancies
- Contact Us
Required for top 5* property
• Housekeeping industry knowledge – HACCP; FCS standards and Quality Assurance
• Housekeeping Product knowledge, standards, tools and chemicals
• Cleaning techniques including Specialised cleaning
• MUST have experience in Opera
• Knowledge and application of legislation relating to Safety, Health and the environment
• Relevant Hospitality Qualification
• Minimum 5 years’ experience in the same/similar role for medium to large 4*/5* property
• Budgeting: PIP forecast, Capex, Cost management, Financial reporting for the function including an analysis of the SHIL report on guest amenities, laundry costs, staffing costs, flower costs
• Maintain par stock of guest supplies, cleaning supplies, room amenities, linen and uniforms.
• Oversee the development and implementation of housekeeping standard operating procedures and processes– ensuring they are updated and communicated
• Align practices with new legislative compliance, including regulations around health, hygiene, safety and the environment
• Conduct quality assurance around housekeeping standards in rooms and public areas
• Source and interact with vendors and business partners to create partnerships for the business to become industry leaders in housekeeping standards
• Selects vendors according to procurement and strategy requirements
• Manage staff conditions of employment, e.g. attendance, absenteeism, leave, adherence to policies and procedures and employee training needs
Send CV + photo + references to apply
Integrity. Professionalism. Service.
Please note that due to high application volumes, we regret that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.