- About Us
- Our Services
- Our Clients
- Current Vacancies
- Contact Us
Required for 5* entertainment & retail park
ONLY BEE CANDIDATES NEED APPLY
• Relevant tertiary degree
• MINIMUM 4 years’ experience in F&B/hotel management in 4*/5* properties
• Strong understanding of Rooms Division Management and F&B products/services
• Experience in managing Business Partners and Service Level Agreements
• Thorough understanding of legislation and compliance (SHE / LRA/ risk management)
• Conduct risk analyses: impact on short term profit margins vs. long term sustainability
• Align practices with EE, SD and procurement transformation strategies
• Manage internal audit processes and conduct quality assurance ensuring compliance
• Research new technologies and alternative methods of efficiency
• Align practices with legislative compliance around health, hygiene, safety and environment
• Implement sufficient control measures & checks within departments to mitigate risks
• Drive a SHE management culture and ensure all staff are trained.
• Analyse and understand customer preferences and activity within own business operation using Business Intelligence tools.
• Collaborate with unit EOC to operationalize the Customer experience strategy and tools within the operation to build a CVP that is relevant, innovative and fresh.
• Drives the execution and delivery of the customer experience strategy within the operation
• Manage response / communication / escalated issues to relevant guests
• Identify key and critical customers within the business operation and maintains positive relationships with all clients, colleagues, gaming and sales networks
• Conduct meet-and-greets; familiarization trips; entertain whenever required for:
– Vendors/ Business Partners/ Retail tenants/ Unit Management/ Internal departments/ staff
– Participate in the sourcing and negotiating of business partner and vendor contracts
– Unit objectives & SOPs are communicated to service providers as per SLA
• Collaborate with Financial Manager and Functional Managers to consolidate and report on the Financial status of the hospitality operations
Send CV + photo + references to apply
Integrity. Professionalism. Service.
Please note that due to high application volumes, we regret that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.