- About Us
- Our Services
- Our Clients
- Current Vacancies
- Contact Us
Required for a large, leading complex with multiple F&B outlets.
R30K Negotiable + Benefits
• Relevant tertiary qualification in Hospitality required
• Minimum 5 years’ experience in the same/similar role
• Experience in disciplinary processes will be advantageous
• Manage all food & beverage activities for the various complex outlets.
• Maximise food & beverage revenue, profitability and quality by developing marketing strategies, up-selling strategies and controlling costs.
• Develop appropriate training and train staff to exceed guest expectations
• Evaluate marketing plan and sales strategies to ensure sales maximization
• Control departmental costs and take action on negative deviations
• Monitors trends and systems in the F&B industry to ensure department’s operations are competitive in the market place
• Audits services and quality regularly and implements strategies to improve results
Send CV + photo + references to apply
Integrity. Professionalism. Service.
Please note that due to high application volumes, we regret that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.