- About Us
- Our Services
- Our Clients
- Current Vacancies
- Contact Us
Required for an international, luxury 5* hospitality group. Reporting to the Head of Revenue.
R35 000 + Benefits
• Competitive benefits including bonus scheme, medical aid, pension and more
• Proven track record as a Senior Reservations Manager with at least 8 years’ experience
• Experience in handling a diverse team within the luxury travel environment
• Experience with Protel PMS, Nightsbridge and SynXis CRS
• Relevant hospitality/tourism qualification
• Optimise rooms revenue opportunities for Southern and East African hotels and lodges.
• The effective and efficient running of the South Africa Reservations office.
• Responsible for keeping property General Managers, Head of Revenue and Group Sales & Marketing Director informed and updated on all relevant issues, and produce reports
• Oversee and attend reservations team site visits to gain property knowledge
• Manage and coordinate all Tour Operator and Agent allocations and releases and ensure these are done in accordance with the T&CS set out for each contract
• Produce weekly forecast for a month to communicate guest occupancy to properties
• Assist Head of Revenue and Group Reservations Manager with reporting, rate loading and rate administration within PMS system and connected online inventory systems
• Manage reservations staff in terms of training, rostering and performance
Send CV + photo + references to apply
Integrity. Professionalism. Service.
Please note that due to high application volumes, we regret that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.