- About Us
- Our Services
- Our Clients
- Current Vacancies
- Contact Us
Required for branded Restaurant Group, based in East Africa.
Extensive travel across East Africa required.
$2500 + very good expat benefits + large stable company
• Utilize a variety of training methodologies, techniques, concepts, learning tools, and practices to ensure maximum effectiveness of the training programs
• Manage the development, design, delivery and continuous improvement of training programs as well as ongoing learning opportunities across the organization
• Determine training needs by visiting restaurants, observing staff, studying reports and conferring with Managers
• Follow and ensure proper execution of the company’s processes and systems
• Adheres to scheduled Training Sessions and willing to stay beyond when required
• Supports identification / development of future leaders among all FOH Employees
• Manages all administrative tasks associated with each outlet’s training in a timely fashion
• Executes extended Training Plans, facilitating training classes, seminars, and working sessions, as well as evaluating and developing targeted Employees
• Serves as subject matter expert [SME] for Training or other cross-departmental teams
• Completes expense reports and other administrative duties as needed and in accordance with deadlines/requirements,
• Track record of high performance in Similar operations
• Bachelor’s Degree or preferred Hospitality Certificates from reputable institution
• Must have worked in All FOH areas and have sound knowledge / practical capabilities
• Broad knowledge of POS Systems for restaurants
• Minimum 2 years supervisory and 3 years management experience in the Front of House
• Minimum 3 years Restaurant trainer experience
• Minimum Train the Trainer Certification (Assessor / Moderator Certifications advantage)
Integrity. Professionalism. Service.
To apply, send a CV + photo + references
Please note that due to high application volumes, we regret that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.