• Required for remote bush camp, part of a lodge group; the successful candidate will be required to live in Swaziland
• Formal qualification is required for work permit
• Advanced computer literacy essential
• Adventure Guide or related qualification or training necessary
• FGASA preferable
• Equine Management, Training and/or Behaviour qualification or adequate experience essential
• Valid driver’s license & driving competence essential
• Community based tourism experience advantageous
• Fluency in English essential, siSwati advantageous
• Equine proficiency, management, training, medical and nutrition experience essential
• Trail Management and maintenance experience including hiking, horse trails and mountain biking
• Sound conservation ethics and eco-tourism guiding experience essential
Integrity. Professionalism. Service.
To apply, send a CV + photo + references
Please note that due to high application volumes, we regret that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.